We are currently accepting resumes for an Application Monitoring Support in Columbus, OH.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
– Support HP Application Monitoring tools such as Sitescope, BSM/BPM and Diagnostics
– Contribute to Microsoft SCOM and New Relic
– Be an integral part of a 3-4-person team expected to handle after hours on call rotations
– Be able to work independently and able to learn new tools in the Infrastructure Operations area
Required Skills and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or a related field
– Ability to work independently and learn quickly
– Customer service and support skills
Preferred Skills and Experience:
– 2 years of experience supporting products from a support standpoint and from a rollout (Sitescope, BSM/BPM HP Diagnostics, MS SCOM, New Relic)
– Basic knowledge of Windows operating system and Linux
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: Monitoring, application support, customer service, customer support