NEW YORK, Jan. 15, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Fujitsu today released an updated version of its in-store analytics technology – Retail Engagement Analytics (REA). REA 2.0 creates a digital ecosystem that enables brick-and-mortar retailers to capture, monitor and analyze real-time customer behavior and gain deep, actionable insights about maximizing sales conversion rates. REA 2.0, alongside the full lineup of industry-leading Fujitsu retail solutions, will be showcased in booth #3905 at the National Retail Federation’s Big Show in New York City’s Jacob K. Javits Center from January 15-17.
The Fujitsu REA 2.0 Solution builds on the solid foundation of capabilities offered in the solution’s initial release, but advances retailers’ ability to make smart, fact-based decisions in real-time through the following new features:
- Real-time Monitoring: Offers retailers the ability to make immediate decisions to improve the shopping experience in real-time. For example, managers can quickly add staff to areas with high traffic or restock merchandise accordingly.
- Video Analytics: Delivers deeper insights into customer behavior.
- Queue Management: Monitors queue length and wait times to provide superior customer experience
- Store Comparison: Compares store performance and A/B tests of new merchandising and store layout concepts
- Alerting and Task Assignment: Improved alerting and staff task management capability allows retailers to turn insights into actions
- Streamlined Infrastructure: Infrastructure advances enable retailers to collect, analyze and visualize a variety of data sources in real-time, at scale.