Supports current Logicalis monitoring environment; adds new customer devices and assists with troubleshooting alarms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with on-boarding team to gather appropriate device information.
- Installs Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) agents and Nimsoft robots on customer devices.
- Utilizes scripts to enable integration with Configuration Management Data Base (CMDB) for particular devices.
- Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization’s values.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
- Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Associate’s Degree in a related field.
3 years experience in:
- Nimsoft environments
- Base monitoring components installation
- Broad familiarity with remote access to variety of device types (Windows, Linux, Routers, Switches)
- Basic networking
- CMDB, preferably Service-Now
- UNIX command line skills
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Other Skills and Abilities
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Excellent customer service and interaction skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and technical/business communication skills.
- Ability to execute tasks, projects, and troubleshooting with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to accommodate requests from multiple customers and Logicalis Account Executives.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://chp.tbe.taleo.net/chp01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=LOGICALIS&cws=43&rid=4716& →