Plume crafts new-to-planet IoT experiences built on top of the world’s best performing home WiFi system. We are looking for an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer to take our cloud based infrastructure from nascency through to market readiness and beyond. In concert with iOS, Cloud, Product, Design and Hardware Engineering teams, you will help build, automate, and scale our customer and deployment infrastructure.
We’re looking for more than an individual contributor. We’re in search of a talented engineer capable of implementing their vision of what automated, global infrastructure should look like.
- Building, scaling, and extending multi-datacenter monitoring using in-house/open source tools such as Nagios/Icinga2/Ganglia/Graphite and Grafana.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies such as S3, EMR, EC2, and IAM.
- Run a SaaS platform across multi-datacenters or multi-region AWS
- Automating end to end infrastructure, with cloud formation, terraform, cloud-init, autoscale, and configuration management.
- Fluency in a programming language such as: Perl/Python/PHP/Ruby. (Perl & Python preferred).
- Write custom monitoring plugins for Nagios/Icinga based monitoring.
- 5+ years of DevOps and Infrastructure Engineering startup experience, with a slightly higher focus on the “Ops” side of DevOps.
- Ideally someone who has a traditional sysadmin/techops background, that has moved into DevOps/SRE with a focus on infrastructure scaling and automation.
- Senior level experience with a configuration management framework such as:
- Puppet/Chef/Saltstack/Ansible (Plume uses Saltstack).
- Solid foundation with Debian/Ubuntu/Enterprise Linux.
- 24/7/365 on-call rotation
- Experience having worked at fast paced, early stage start-ups is a must!
- Most important of all: the ability to think and solve problems!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://boards.greenhouse.io/plume/jobs/4003144002?#.Wh7iiLQ-fBI →